So aside from the background that we've already done, here's what's up next in order:
- Meta info: who did the survey, what kinds of numbers are they getting on apps
- Advertisements: where, what
- Meta app info: what docs you'll need and what to learn from the resume books (and what not to learn)
- Cover letter
- Reference checks
- How long do recruitments take?
- Following up for candidates
- Other advice
- Survey feedback
- Conclusions (if any can be made)
I've really enjoyed the commentary thus far--please keep it up! You're helping me write and rewrite sections and think about what I've missed and what I'll need to include. Again, I've got the comments set to be moderated and I think I'll keep it that way for a while. While I'm pretty obsessive about keeping up with my email and I do get the email notices that there's a comment awaiting me, there may be times when I'm not going to get to it right away resulting in a delay between your comment being made and your comment being posted. If I'm going to be down for longer than a half-day or so, I'll try and let you know.